Saturday 12 December 2015

Knitting, coffee, knitting ...

Yes, I do get some peace and quiet sometimes! I was lucky enough to be given a subscription to the delicious Pom Pom Quarterly this year and I loved it. The patterns are trendy without being alienating and they're so well styled - on people of all sizes, with tattoos, hair dye - real people who look like you'd like to be friends with them. Although I must admit I haven't made any of the patterns yet (but when does that stop us buying pattern books?!), I really, really would make lots of them. I see on Ravelry people have already made several which look great, so that makes me more likely to try! I do find women's patterns so frumpy, so this magazine gives me hope!

 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this magazine yet, although I've seen quite a few people mentioning it. I'll have to look out for it.

    ReplyDelete