Friday 3 August 2012

How can this be my first #FO Friday post?


Ta da! One completed crochet necklace (pattern link given in previous post). Oh, and here it is just one more time, swinging jauntily on my wardrobe door handle:


I would love to say how easy this was ... and actually, the crochet part *was* pretty easy, but sewing on the button was a _pain_. In fact, if you follow me on Twitter, you will know that it took me a whole documentary on the Amish (which was brilliant) to sew on the button ... and unpick it....and sew it on again - and so forth. I wanted to get it so that I could wear it with the button at the front or back, so it had to be neat, and to sit properly . . . anyway, it now *finally* does. Phew. The jade collar is waiting 'til tomorrow to be finished - even though I want to wear it tomorrow night. Now to have another little sip of Three Choirs English white wine and watch the women's football semi-final.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, both look lovely! Thanks for sharing that site, I have bookmarked it for some dedicated reading time tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete