Sunday 19 April 2015

In which I finally complete some knitting ...

Hurrah! The seldom-felt joy of completing a knitting project. This is a cardigan for my daughter. This is the 1-2 year size which will hopefully be a good fit. The yarn is much nicer than it looks here - it's Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in a lovely pale green. The cable effect pattern is a trick achieved with slipped stitches, so it was much easier than it looks - perfect.

Green is a colour she wears a lot, as I try to avoid too much pink, or ghastly clothes with lots of slogans on them.

Next project: a shawl for me! I haven't ever made a shawl, so this will be interesting ...

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful knitting! And a gorgeous pattern. She will look adorable in it, and Baby Cashmerino is one of my favourite yarns ever. So soft!

    ReplyDelete